GKP Komunalac LLC Koprivnica manages:
• City cemetery „Pri Svetom Duhu“ in Koprivnica
• Cemetery in Bakovčica
• Cemetery in Herešin
• Cemetery in Jagnjedovec
• Cemetery in Reka
• Orthodox cemetery in Koprivnica
Except regular maintenance of the cemetery, we offer additional services of grave care throughout the year including:
• delivery of arrangements to a grave, lighting candles for anniversaries
• cleaning of graves
• planting flowers and maintaining the graves
Opening hours of the Cemetery Administration:
working day from 07.00 a.m. to 03.00 p.m.
Opening hours of the city cemetery “Pri Svetom Duhu”in Koprivnica:
every day from 7.00 a.m. to 08.00 p.m.
• The burials are conducted every day except Sundays and holidays generally from 01.00 p.m. to 03.15 p.m. throughout the year in order of registry. Burials are held 30 to 45 minutes apart.
• Burials without religious ceremony can be arranged from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Notice about unpaid graves in the town cemetery in Koprivnica and the suburban cemeteries:
• Based on the Act of cemeteries (OG 19/98, 50/12), the burial place for which an annual fee has not been paid for ten years, is considered abandoned and may be reassigned to use, but only after the expiration of fifteen years from the last burial in the grave, or after the expiration of thirty years from the burial in the tomb.
Stonework at the cemetery:
• Based on Article 11 of the Regulation on Graveyards (Koprivnica Gazette 9/98), and in accordance with the Code of Conduct in the cemeteries, Komunalac LLC prescribed the General Conditions for the provision of cemetery services which in Article 20 prescribed the conditions for the works in the cemeteries.
• Stonework must first be reported to the Cemetery Administration. Work can start after the management of the cemetery approves the work.
All information is available on telephone number +385 (0) 48 221 772 or +385 (0) 48644262 or at I. Česmičkog 28, Koprivnica.